মঙ্গলবার, ২৯ মে, ২০১২

Which TravelZoom digicam? Panasonic ZS20/TZ30 or Sony HX9V?

I am on the lookout for a compact travel zoom. After looking at few reviews, I am torn between these 2 models - Panasonic ZS20/TZ30 and the Sony HX9V. The place where I belong to, the Sony HX9V is around 50 US$ cheaper than the TZ30 as its an old EOL Sony model.

I know they have released a new HX10V but that's a step backwards from Sony. And although canon's SX240HS is slightly better in image quality, I am not impressed by its feature set. Mainly the lack of good video, in-camera HDR and other features for a travel zoom. So I have taken that out of the equation.

Which one should I opt for - Panasonic ZS20/TZ30 or the Sony HX9V ?


Last edited by whatsinaname; Today at 2:35 AM.

penn state paterno newt gingrich joe paterno dead joe pa joe pa marist

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন