বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৮ জুন, ২০১২

finding beauty in the ordinary: 34 Weeks!

(as of last Thursday!)

Baby's size: 17.75 in, canteloupe, 4.75 lbs


Sleep: Getting more uncomfortable. Joshua has to push me off the bed, ha!

Maternity Clothes: Target has been saving my life! Their maxi-skirts are so comfty and cute! I now am the proud owner of 4 of them #addicted

Food cravings: Absolutely nothing. I'm a boring preggo.

Symptoms I have: The peeing is really getting frequent! I shouldn't have said anything in my last post because bam!!!! It happened. I'm still only up once or twice a night but all day long I am going now. We should take stock in Charmin.


Doctor?s Appointment: We had our routine doctors appointment last Tuesday and everything looked great! My appointments are now 2 weeks apart and in a few weeks they'll switch to every week. I love hearing her heartbeat at our appointments, and I couldn't have been more excited to have my mom come along with us since she was in town! I've been waiting so long for that.?


Movement: Kicks, punches, hiccups, rolls, LOVE IT!


Belly Button:
It has popped! :) I'm now sporting an outie.


Best moment of the week:
Feeling all of those hands all over my belly when we were back in San Diego... friends, family, you name it... this baby girl is loved and I love to see it! Our baby shower back home. Bringing all the gifts home and putting them up in her nursery. Taking a nap with Joshua and falling asleep to his hand on my belly.

What I?m looking forward to: Picking a birthing class and getting some projects started and finished!

What I miss: Not much. I'm started to get sad about the fact that I won't be pregnant much longer. I love it! I'm really trying to treat this as my last and only pregnancy because I never know what the future holds. I really want to just soak.up.every.minute. I'm so thankful for this little miracle that's growing inside of me!

john lennon death john lennon death c.j. wilson mythbusters hanley ramirez blago mumia abu jamal

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন