বুধবার, ২০ জুন, ২০১২

Motorcyclist killed in Nelson crash ? Personal Injury Lawyer

A motorcyclist was killed Friday in an accident with a car and another motorcycle in Nelson, state police said.

On our mountain ride up Rt 181, I went into a corner too hot and lost control of my bike. 14 years of riding, probably over 100k miles of riding time, and this is my first crash. My leather Dainese suit saved my ass. I was also geared up with an HJC helmet, Teknic gloves, and Icon boots. Very little body damage, and I probably hit the guard rail at 40-50 mph, but you can see I?m facing the opposite way as I hit. My best guess is I glanced off the bike and guard rail and slid around.
Video Rating: 3 / 5

oberon donald driver donald driver robin thicke mariana trench transcendental meditation trayvon martin

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন