বৃহস্পতিবার, ৭ জুন, ২০১২

My Narcissism Wears Spanx

However, just because I am honest about my neurosis does not mean I allow it to rampage, expanding to engulf people and entire cities like The Blob. My narcissism wears Spanx. I control it and I contain it. Policing my own narcissism in an honest way has enabled me?though I do bray it myself?to avoid the extremes of assholism which are so often to be found in some of today?s great narcissists, by which I do, of course, mean John Edwards. By facing the beast head on, and dissecting its various components, I feel I have managed to avoid Howard Hughes-ian extremes of grandiosity, isolation, and persnickety paranoia.

viola davis school shooting in ohio shooting at chardon high school sasha baron cohen stacy keibler stacy keibler all star game

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন